Statement Regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19
UPDATED MAY 22, 2020:
River Valley Credit Union lobbies will reopen, effective May 26th. However, we encourage members to continue utilizing our drive-up windows and to conduct transactions electronically via Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit and Bill Pay when possible, to maintain social distance.
Members wearing protective facemasks will be allowed to enter the building, however they may be asked to briefly remove face coverings for identification purposes.
Additional procedures to help protect the health and safety of our members and team may be posted at individual branch locations.
To help minimize the financial impact of COVID-19, River Valley Credit Union will be taking the following temporary actions:
- Waiving early withdrawal penalties for Share Certificates
- Waiving Skip-A-Payment Processing fees
- Waiving Fees incurred when more than 8 ATM transactions are completed per month (Click here for a map of Privileged Status ATM locations).
- Minimum credit card payments will be deferred during the months of June and July 2020.
- To qualify for the deferment, credit card accounts must be in good standing. Interest will continue to accrue, and regular payments will resume in August.
- Minimum payments will continue to apply to those with established automatic payment plans. Impacted members who choose to defer these payments, should disable automatic payments as soon as possible. Members that are unable to disable automatic payments prior to receiving a statement, should contact the credit union for assistance.
Members anticipating financial challenges resulting from COVID-19 are encouraged to contact the credit union to discuss possible solutions.
For additional information regarding COVID-19, and recommendations to help protect yourself and others, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
We will continue to monitor information related to COVID-19 and will proactively communicate any changes or additional information that may impact our members or community.