We'd love to have you join the RVCU team! Review our current job openings and apply – we look forward to hearing from you.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com with the job title you are applying for in the subject line.
Member Service Representative
River Valley Credit Union headquartered in Ames, IA is seeking a full-time, growth minded Member Service Representative to join our team.
This position will be responsible for:
- Providing Credit Union members with information on products and services in compliance with Credit Union procedures; in addition to state and federal regulations.
- Receiving and processing member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments; transferring amounts from member accounts as directed; posting transactions; maintaining member records; and balancing cash drawers and daily transactions.
- Opening deposit accounts, servicing existing accounts, and handling complex member account resolution matters.
- Cross-promoting other products and services, which may benefit our members.
- Six months to a year of similar or related experience, to include cash handling and/or customer service
- A high school education or GED
- Monday – Friday
- 8-hour days
- Times may vary between 7:30 am and 5:30 pm
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Interested applicants can submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.